Accreditations and Certificates
1st Choice Garage Doors are pro-active in our approach to our responsibility to the environment and in particular recycling - we now recycle 100% of our waste metal materials, packaging, paper and plastics.
As part of regular replacement garage door installations we invariably need to bring waste materials from your home or site back to our yard for waste disposal. We are fully licensed by the Environment Agency to carry waste materials and a copy of our Waster Carriers License can be viewed here
Please click here to view our Environmental Policy
Call the specialists today for all your garage doors or security shutters as we will provide a professional and stylish solution while ensuring we recycle all our waste. We create a beautiful, yet efficient garage door that makes sure your property is secure and your valuables locked away.
For decades Which? magazine has been at the forefront campaigning for quality customer service and values.
In 2013 Which? decided to launch a new scheme where customer could find local, reliable and reputable tradesman.
The Which? Trusted Trader scheme is carefully vetted to ensure companies operate in a professional manner and offer quality workmanship, with exceptional customer service and value.
1st Choice Garage Doors have recently been accredited and included in this new scheme and our details can be found by visiting the Which? Trusted Trader website here
What is Checkatrade?
When you need work doing around your home, finding reputable tradesmen can be difficult. Can you really trust them? Checkatrade is a free service that gives you the background information you need to make a confident decision.
The Checkatrade Standard
- Be honest.
- Inform you of any call-out fees before attending the work.
- Be realistic regarding start dates and how long work will take.
- Return all phone messages you leave promptly.
- Keep all appointments booked and be on time. If unable to make original time or date, they will call you to let you know and reschedule where necessary.
- Let you know immediately if they are unable to carry out estimated work, referring you back to Checkatrade for assistance in finding another tradesperson.
- Be courteous and respectful to you, your property and your belongings.
- Keep you notified of all aspects of the work being undertaken.
- Advise you before commencing any works that generate further costs due to variation from the original contract.
- Create an additional contract for any variations to the original contract agreement, signed by both parties (you and the tradesperson).
- Never demand cash.
- Never be threatening, or verbally or physically abusive.
- Deal with any complaints promptly and professionally.
Based just outside West Kingsdown and Sevenoaks, we will provide some of the best garage door installation, repair and maintenance services utilising some of the most innovative and reliable products and materials from the most well-known garage door manufacturers. We will reach places as far afield Swanley as, Essex, Kent, Surrey and the South East, but we also regularly visit customers in Sussex, Bromley, Tunbridge Wells, Orpington, Herne Bay, Tonbridge, Medway, Maidstone, Croydon, West Kingsdown, Folkestone, Epsom, Leatherhead, Rochester, Sevenoaks, Strood, South East London, Sandwich, Basildon, Canterbury, Sittingbourne, Caterham, Faversham, Gravesend, Whitstable, Bexleyheath, Longfield, Sheerness, Ashford, Stanford Le Hope, Brentwood, Bexley, Chatham, Wrotham, Gillingham, Dartford and Tenterden.